Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Found in: Philanthropic Studies Archives
Overview Altrusa International, Inc. is an international service organization for professional and executive business women with membership on a limited classification basis. The National Association of Altrusa Clubs, founded in 1917 as Altrusa Institute, was the first national organization of business and professional women. In 1935 Altrusa became international and the name was changed to International Association of Altrusa Clubs, Inc. The organization’s name was changed again in June 1947, to Altrusa...