Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Scope and Contents Records include correspondence, minutes, reports, publications, and other records.
Scope and Contents Records include operation and maintenance manuals for buildings and building equipment for various campus buildings.
Scope and Contents Records include minutes, correspondence, reports, publications, video and audio tapes, and other materials.
Scope and Contents Records include correspondence, minutes, reports, publications, and other materials. Includes the records of the Indiana Teachers of Writing.
Overview The Herron School of Art and Design has provided instruction in both fine and commercial art since 1902. Founded by the Art Association of Indianapolis as part of the John Herron Art Institute, the school became part of the Indiana University system in 1967 and one of the schools of IUPUI in 1969. The school’s faculty, students, and alumni have won several prestigious awards and gained national recognition for their work. The school was located in buildings at 16th and Pennsylvania Streets...
Overview Indiana University started offering regular classes in Indianapolis in 1891. An Extension Division was created in 1912 and began to offer a small number of courses for credit. A gradual increase of class offerings and enrollments in Indianapolis occurred in the following decades. The university occupied a variety of buildings in downtown Indianapolis over the years in what over time became known as the Downtown Campus (DTC). Courses in liberal arts, social sciences, mathematics, and the...
Overview Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, University Theatre existed from 1968 to 1993 under the direction of Drs. J. Edgar and Dorothy Webb, during which more than 98 full-length theatrical productions were presented. Originating in the basement of the Marott Building at 902 N. Meridian Street, the theatre was moved to the Mary Cable Building on the main campus in 1981. Beginning in 1976, touring productions of children’s theatre provided full-length, fully-staged and costumed plays...
Overview This collection contains the records of the Office of the Chancellor. The chancellor is the chief executive officer of IUPUI and oversees the development and the operation of the campus. In 1974 the chancellor received the additional title of vice president of Indiana University and in the title was changed to executive vice president of Indiana University. The chancellor is also IUPUI’s principal representative to the general community.
Overview This collection contains the records of the Office of the Dean of the Faculties and of the Executive Vice Chancellor. The dean of the faculties is the chief academic officer at IUPUI and oversees the development and administration of academic programs, faculty appointments, professional development, promotion and tenure, and academic support operations. The executive vice chancellor is the second highest ranking administrator in the IUPUI administration. The title was created in 1973, and...
Overview Purdue University began to offer technical training courses in Indianapolis during World War Two (1939-1945) in cooperation with a federal government program to prepare for wartime industrial production needs. Purdue’s Indianapolis presence continued after the end of the war, at first cooperating with the Indiana University Extension Division in Indianapolis to offer liberal arts and social sciences courses to Purdue students, and later in developing its own general education coursework as...
- Repository: University Archives X
- College teachers 2
- Universities and colleges--Administration 2
- Academic writing -- Study and teaching 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Art in universities and colleges 1
- Children's theater 1
- College students 1
- College theater 1
- Copyright -- United States 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Fair use (Copyright) -- United States 1
- Hospital buildings -- Maintenance and repair 1
- Intellectual property -- United States 1
- Maintenance 1
- Science -- Study and teaching 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Professors 2
- American Association of University Professors. IUPUI (Campus) Chapter 1
- American Association of University Professors. Indiana Conference 1
- Art Association of Indianapolis, Indiana 1
- Bantz, Charles R. 1
- Baxter, Robert R. 1
- Bepko, Gerald L. 1
- Crews, Kenneth D. 1
- Eickmeier, Valerie 1
- Headlee, William Hugh 1
- Hine, Maynard K.,1907-1996 1
- IU Herron School of Art and Design 1
- IUPUI (Campus). 38th Street Campus 1
- IUPUI (Campus). Campus Facility Services 1
- IUPUI (Campus). Copyright Management Center 1
- IUPUI (Campus). Department of English 1
- IUPUI (Campus). University Theatre 1
- Indiana Teachers of Writing 1
- Irwin, Glenn W. (1920-2012, Jr. 1
- Mattison, Donald 1
- National Children’s Theatre Playwriting Competition and Symposium 1
- Paydar, Nasser H. 1
- Plater, William M. 1
- Purdue University. Indianapolis Campus 1
- Shay, Robert 1
- Shover, Edna Mann 1
- Spencer, William A. 1
- Taylor, Benjamin DeBrie, 1923- 1
- Turner, Richard C., 1944- 1
- Voos, William 1
- Webb, Dorothy, Ph. D. 1
- Webb, J. Edgar 1
- Weber, Arthur 1
- Wisner, Howard L. 1 ∧ less