Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview The Herron School of Art and Design has provided instruction in both fine and commercial art since 1902. Founded by the Art Association of Indianapolis as part of the John Herron Art Institute, the school became part of the Indiana University system in 1967 and one of the schools of IUPUI in 1969. The school’s faculty, students, and alumni have won several prestigious awards and gained national recognition for their work. The school was located in buildings at 16th and Pennsylvania Streets...
Overview This collection contains the records of the Office of the Chancellor. The chancellor is the chief executive officer of IUPUI and oversees the development and the operation of the campus. In 1974 the chancellor received the additional title of vice president of Indiana University and in the title was changed to executive vice president of Indiana University. The chancellor is also IUPUI’s principal representative to the general community.
Overview This collection contains the records of the Office of the Dean of the Faculties and of the Executive Vice Chancellor. The dean of the faculties is the chief academic officer at IUPUI and oversees the development and administration of academic programs, faculty appointments, professional development, promotion and tenure, and academic support operations. The executive vice chancellor is the second highest ranking administrator in the IUPUI administration. The title was created in 1973, and...
- Repository: University Archives X