Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents Records include correspondence, minutes, reports, publications, and other materials. Includes the records of the Indiana Teachers of Writing.
Overview The Herron School of Art and Design has provided instruction in both fine and commercial art since 1902. Founded by the Art Association of Indianapolis as part of the John Herron Art Institute, the school became part of the Indiana University system in 1967 and one of the schools of IUPUI in 1969. The school’s faculty, students, and alumni have won several prestigious awards and gained national recognition for their work. The school was located in buildings at 16th and Pennsylvania Streets...
Scope and Contents The records include correspondence, reports, planning documents, faculty records, and other materials.
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Art Association of Indianapolis, Indiana 1
- Bippen, Paul R. 1
- Eickmeier, Valerie 1
- Evenbeck, Scott E. 1
- IU Herron School of Art and Design 1
- IUPUI (Campus). Department of English 1
- Indiana Teachers of Writing 1
- Indiana University, Bloomington 1
- Indiana University-Purdue University Columbus 1
- Mattison, Donald 1
- Shay, Robert 1
- Shover, Edna Mann 1
- Taylor, Benjamin DeBrie, 1923- 1
- Turner, Richard C., 1944- 1
- Voos, William 1
- Weber, Arthur 1 ∧ less